SHOWER VALVE MADNESS!!!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m almost thinking dremmel the threaded tubes shorter. The longer stem doesn’t look to bad. My woman hasn’t had her shower in weeks :)

Attachments

• 05F52283-7E99-4697-BF7D-76147BE14002.jpeg
    05F52283-7E99-4697-BF7D-76147BE14002.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Not sure what's going on there. The first set of pics you posted were definitely Trac Line. The new pics of the old trim look like Price Pfister Windsor.

Not sure what's going on there. The first set of pics you posted were definitely Trac Line. The new pics of the old trim look like Price Pfister Windsor.
The diverter valve was definitely trac line…the H an C valves on both of those trims look to be almost identical. I think it’s been pieced together over the years :). You guys rock! Thanks you!

You guys should really understand how awesome it has been finding people online who actually care and help others. Seriously you all have good stuff coming your way. That’s how things work…be ready for your blessings! Thank you!258B111E-9259-4CE3-A2D7-F5D0A22EAF53.jpeg

You guys should really understand how awesome it has been finding people online who actually care and help others. Seriously you all have good stuff coming your way. That’s how things work…be ready for your blessings! Thank you!View attachment 42758

I was accused last week of wanting people to fail and call a plumber and only posting to make my post count high 🤣.

And for all this work I don’t get paid a dime in any way. 🤡

So thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back