Random plumbing pics

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was that poison ivy in the picture with the hose bibb?

What is that thing that broke off in the last pic? Is that a gas line?

I don’t think that’s poison ivy....

Nothings broken off, that’s my sewer machine cable snd cutter head that came out of a hole in the pipe and then bored it’s way out of the ground. I heard it slapping the fence

EBB16B50-FE0D-4203-94EC-1C7CFABD4FEA.jpeg

Driving 30 miles to replace this.......🤡

$325

Then to repair this shower faucet
CEA68431-B942-43BC-AEFF-4DF0B2A44D0E.jpeg

$250

Last job of the day ( I think ) is to replace a garbage disposal.
B5A658C8-9807-4ADB-AF06-D8D5F1976D3D.jpeg

$300

Easy money 🤠

Hope everyone has a great day 👍

I’m on the way to my last job, easy day so far.

The shower faucet job added a couple toilet repairs to the list. I replaced the ballcocks and flappers. Each one took 10 minutes, the toilets are only 5 yrs old. Extra 125.00

Well, the ex of one of my friends got pregnant by her first cousin so... I guess it's Louisiana. LOL.

Here’s what a clean NG water heater pilot orfice looks like. I check them by holding it up to light and looking through it.
C1E23432-0EA6-4D75-B06D-5070E7DBEBB2.jpeg

Is that elbow in the bottom some sort of shutoff for the other stuff? I can't really tell. It's all old and corroded looking. I hate freestanding tubs. LOL.

Is that elbow in the bottom some sort of shutoff for the other stuff? I can't really tell. It's all old and corroded looking. I hate freestanding tubs. LOL.

No cut offs. The 90 to the left by itself is a discontinued gas line. They use to have natural gas space heaters in the bathrooms.

I worked on an old tub like that once.
All the old pipes used to be coated in silver plate, I believe.
House was built in 1863.

Back