Quick Paint Project

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRad704

Moderation
Reaction score
Long story short... I want to buy a new rifle, but cant yet... so I took my aggression out on my Gamo Shadow pellet rifle with a can of white and a can of black...

100_3577.JPG

100_3574.JPG

Looks great...like a black and white Tetrus game, or a high tech camouflage for use in the snow.

Thanks,...

Yeah... if we ever had any abundant snow to speak of, I would have done way more white... with only shadows of grey and black... I ran out of white paint also...

I hear a better camouflage in Tennessee is to paint up the rifle like little bottles of JD!

I thought it was a little gun but was zoomed in to far and it got all pixlated. Good Job but I dont think I have that much patients to mask it off.

Masking was really easy... I put down strips of masking tape on a cutting board, and cut different size squares, then just layered them on...

Black and white Digi Camo? Sweet.

Thanks.... its actually black, white and dark grey... like, sythetic stock wanna be black-grey... :)

I don't even shoot this thing once a year. I was just bored.

I shoot mine weekly. I love shooting, but being in the city I can get in trouble for it. When I go to my inlaws, I make it a point to stay late so I can hunt rats.

Latest posts

Back