Question regarding fitting adapter

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdb2

Reaction score
Hello. I have a pump with a 1/2 inch NPT threaded outlet and I need to find a 1/2 inch NPT to
1/2 inch OD barb ( or just a smooth tube ) elbow / 90 degree adapter, but I have been unable to find anything.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but, it's the closest forum to the topic I could find.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

jdb2

Thanks very much for the replies :)

I have looked further but the closest I got to what I need was a 1/2 inch NPT male to 1/2 OD barb elbow / 90 degree adapter. If I had found a female adapter, then I'd be set, but I can't seem to find any.

Any tips to sites or companies to look for the adapter would be welcome.

Thanks,

jdb2

Thanks for the info :) I have done some extensive googling but I've yet to find what I need, which is a 1/2 inch NPT female to 1/2 OD barb or smooth tube 90 degree / elbow fitting.

I googled '1/2 female barbed elbow OR "90 degree" brass fitting' but it didn't turn up what I wanted. The closest thing I could find was this : https://www.plumbingsupply.com/images/brass-barbed-fitting-90-elbow-x-male.jpg . The problem is the above fitting has a male end and I need a female end and I've been unable to find anything like that.

Thanks,

jdb2

Last edited by a moderator:
Back