Question about hot water recirculation in a relatively large home

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a long read but IMO it’s a good read.

I concur with this opinion.

https://www.phcppros.com/articles/3000-domestic-hot-water-re-circulation-systems
If you don’t want to read the entire article, you can scroll and start here in the linked article.

“ Demand circulation controls dilemma “

It’s speaks about cold water return systems.
Gee Twowaxhack, when I asked you, "Any idea where I find some reading material on the subject of not drinking water from your hot water faucet that has been cooled?", you responded with a curt, "You can Google it and read for yourself then make your decision." Now you provide the links I requested after many back and forth comments, most that were caused by you not carefully reading my posts and accusing me of things you read into my comments and not what my comments actually said.

Again, I'm no troller, just trying to look into issues that concern me and others.

And I will repeat that perhaps you should consider a little nicer approach to SOME of your answers and non-answers. I've posted good things about your responses several times, but in general your attitude leaves a lot to be desired. But this is a forum and people can respond how they like within reason, so be yourself if that is how you are in real life.

Prayers and blessing to you.

Gee Twowaxhack, when I asked you, "Any idea where I find some reading material on the subject of not drinking water from your hot water faucet that has been cooled?", you responded with a curt, "You can Google it and read for yourself then make your decision." Now you provide the links I requested after many back and forth comments, most that were caused by you not carefully reading my posts and accusing me of things you read into my comments and not what my comments actually said.

Again, I'm no troller, just trying to look into issues that concern me and others.

And I will repeat that perhaps you should consider a little nicer approach to SOME of your answers and non-answers. I've posted good things about your responses several times, but in general your attitude leaves a lot to be desired. But this is a forum and people can respond how they like within reason, so be yourself if that is how you are in real life.

Prayers and blessing to you.

I don’t answer to you. I see you’re still trolling......

Have a great day.

Latest posts

Back