Picked up a new toy.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
Bought a new to me dump truck today. It's a 2000 International 4700 with a 5 yard dump box on it.

Dump truck 1.jpg

dump truck 2.jpg

dump truck 3.jpg

good on you , chris. good on you. you get out their and make that baby a college fund;):):):)

and i told you once, new baby girl, you get to buy your self a new shot gun.

heres how it goes, when shes born, you buy a nice shotty, you teach her to shoot it, its a dad and daughter thing. time together alone, with out momma

you use it to protect her, when she gets married ..you give it to her , to protect herself...if she loves her hubby it will wind up his

boys are different. they hard headed..one your son is born, you buy a new hunting rifle, something special

as he grows, you teach him to hunt, shoot, be a man, you let him borrow any damn gun you have, except!! the special gun

when he asks for that gun..your answer is "where are WE going" that gun is a gun that only you two, take out and shoot. as you get older

if he has a brain at all. [with sons thats a miracle] he will catch on, that asking for that gun really means "hey pop lets talk"

when you pass on, you hand that gun to your son, maybe by then, he will have a son who wants to talk to him.

kinda sappy, touchy feely, but hey, dads love for his kids is sappy, touchy feely.

side note. my old mans Special gun...was used at his funeral for a salute to a old vet. I was crying so hard I almost could not shoot it

brass went into the hole.

sorry, got carried away in ....

I also can only say...good for you. Also, maybe good for me when you come help dig my new pool!

Whenever you are ready I will give you a smoking deal.

I am rebuilding the boom on my excavator this week, it has soo much slop its annoying to operate. I love that my guys go months without greasing things.

I do the same but I also get lied to and told it gets done. Most of the time I am not around to babysit and make sure people do their jobs properly. I fired most of my crew this summer and started over to fix some of these issues. I have a couple really good guys now and one that still thinks he can tell me what to do but he will learn soon enough.

make them dig with shovels all day because the hoe is down. :D tell them every time it goes in for maintaince, due to them not doing their job.:mad:
they will hand dig, while the hoe is being fixed.:eek:

it will hit you in the pocket for a day of non production, but lesson learned :)

Not yet. Giving him the week off for now. Gonna treat him like he treats me then maybe he will quit and save me on unemployment.

Wow, it looks brand new! Do you always go to the same paint shop for all your toys?

It looks like that bed should be long enough to hold the letters in your last name.

I do all my own paint and body. Been doing it for years. I can't afford to pay people to do everything for me.

In my shop mostly. I do some body work and bolting up at my house because the tools are better.

Latest posts

Back