P-trap part

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisckkim

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking for a specific manufactured p-trap. This is a 1 1/2 p-trap manufactured by R & G Sloane (GSR is the brand name). Their part number is 3211N. Wondering if any of you guys have seen this part at any stores. Thank you

We tried the p-trap from Home Depot, Lowes and one local plumbing parts store but the thread is slightly smaller than the one I currently have. Unfortunately, the 90 degree pipe (sorry, dont know the name of this part) from the p-trap is glued on the pipe from the wall and without having to cut the pipe I have no choice to find the exact replacement. Thank you

ahhhhh. the plot thickens.
2 solutions,
1 buy a pasco ram bit, around $25.00
or,
you can cut and peal the pipe out of the fitting,
cut the pipe off flush with the fitting, then, cut the pipe inside the fitting in 2 places, then peel the pipe out

2222.png

Why can’t you just cut the pipe coming out of the wall and re fit a new trap? That’s what couplings are for. Don’t think you have “no choice”. It’s a simple DIY job, don’t be scared! We can wall you through it

Thank you everyone for your expertise. I appreciate your help. God bless and have a great and safe Labor Day.

Latest posts

Back