New Sink and Faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen and owned much worse, haha.

Looks like you removed that goofy white caulking at the backsplash, good choice.
Don’t leave that gap open too long, or the substrate can suck up water and distort.
I removed the old nasty silicon that was there before. The white you see in the old sink pic is freshly applied silicon that turns clear when dried as seen in the new sink pic.

Last edited:
Looks cool and great price.

Never heard of Fapully, maybe you should order at least two new cartridges now, in case they are awol when you need one someday.

Maybe a spray head also.

Just an idea, sometimes these companies disappear.

Looks cool and great price.

Never heard of Fapully, maybe you should order at least two new cartridges now, in case they are awol when you need one someday.

Maybe a spray head also.

Just an idea, sometimes these companies disappear.
Do they even sell parts for these???

Oops. I tried to correct it but was having issues with my ISP. My brain said dishwasher but my hands typed washing machine. So to clarify, I meant dishwasher. LOL.
The trap arm needs to be at least 2 pipe diameters. For 1-1/2" it needs to be at least 3". Although, I haven't measured, I could be wrong & that could be 3" but it looks shorter to me. I would want a little bit longer.

You would normally eliminate that part entirely by going with this sort of tailpiece: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Keeney-1-1...int-Branch-Tailpiece-7-8-in-OD-Outlet/1071503

It has the branch for the dishwasher (started typing washing machine again) to make things simpler. Underneath where the 2nd P-trap used to be, you could add a cleanout (as Frodo suggested).

I think I have that same shelf liner paper in my pantry.

Oops. I tried to correct it but was having issues with my ISP. My brain said dishwasher but my hands typed washing machine. So to clarify, I meant dishwasher. LOL.
The trap arm needs to be at least 2 pipe diameters. For 1-1/2" it needs to be at least 3". Although, I haven't measured, I could be wrong & that could be 3" but it looks shorter to me. I would want a little bit longer.

You would normally eliminate that part entirely by going with this sort of tailpiece: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Keeney-1-1...int-Branch-Tailpiece-7-8-in-OD-Outlet/1071503

It has the branch for the dishwasher (started typing washing machine again) to make things simpler. Underneath where the 2nd P-trap used to be, you could add a cleanout (as Frodo suggested).

I think I have that same shelf liner paper in my pantry.
I was going to get one of those pipes with the dishwasher tube but got lazy and went with the cutting and coupler instead.

I also measured 5 inches on that trap arm distance.

It's working and looking great! Thanks again for all the help. I love coming here for help and advice. I always get the job done.

Back