New Rannai Wifi RWM101 setup - help please!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

si22461

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had a new Rannai RSC199iC installed with the RWM101 wifi. I am trying to set this up for the first time and am running into issues with the initial wifi setup in the ControlR app. After searching the internet, I am not seeing much info with my specific issue which is why I am here. On the RWM101, I am getting the red light and on the ControlR app I am getting as far as the wireless setup page... I am exiting the app, going to settings, and joining the Rannai-XXXXXXX wifi. Going back to the ControlR app, I click next and get Not Connected to Rannai Wi-Fi. Please check your wifi settings. I have tried on multiple apple devices and run into the same issue. I also tried a reset of the RWM101 by doing a long hold on the button, and clicking three times when the white light flashes. I turned off all VPNs and the apple private relay.

What am I doing wrong? This seems like it should be a simple step, and I am loosing my mind trying to figure this out.

Thanks everyone!

-Rob

Attachments

• IMG_0611.PNG
    IMG_0611.PNG
    331.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back