Need birthday present assistance...

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smart ***! Yeah, she is pretty much bone stock for now. I hate to throw away those new tires, so until they wear down, I'll leave it the way it is, and once new tires are needed, I'll get a lift, some 33" tires and rims, and new front and rear bumpers.

You know you can sell those 30" tires for a good profit now, but once they are bald they are worthless. And really how much does one drive a jeep to even wear tires down?

Yeah, everything you have said has been running through my head on an hourly basis. My first call is to a cousin who said he has a garage full of Dana 44's, which are brand new. He is a HD rock crawler so he uses Dana 60's exclusively. If he will part with a set, hopefully with lockers, the build will officially begin.

If you accidently blow that D35 it will make things easier, but good luck with that I have wheeled the crap out of mine and it just keeps on going.

yup with a limited slip and never had an issue. As long as you dont let it spin then grab it will last you plenty. Also I dont know if you will ever do as hard wheeling as i do with that thing. I have only blown up one but i was being an idiot.

Latest posts

Back