My new best friend

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that name. I suggested it for our Daughter but my wife didn't like it.

Bella helped me change the oil in my truck this morning. The wind was so bad that it was about to lift me up and blow me away, but she prevented this in the nick of time by climbing on top and falling asleep. Sure glad that she was there to save me.

I'm glad you're enjoying her!

Same here. I have a hard time staying asleep. I tried ambien for a bit but that stuff is harsh.

I often can fall asleep, and then wake up around 1 AM, but can't get back to sleep until around 4:30. By then, I don't dare go back to sleep, because it takes a bomb going off nearby to wake me.

I can't sleep past 4:30am no matter how hard I try.

It's 5:30 for me. I feel you. It's nice being ultra productive though isn't it?

I often can fall asleep, and then wake up around 1 AM, but can't get back to sleep until around 4:30. By then, I don't dare go back to sleep, because it takes a bomb going off nearby to wake me.

Once I'm up I'm up. I roll over at 4:30 every morning and my wake up process begins.

It's 5:30 for me. I feel you. It's nice being ultra productive though isn't it?

Once I'm up I'm up. I roll over at 4:30 every morning and my wake up process begins.

Mine is 5:30 when I have been working close for a while. I probably get more done before 8am then most do in a day. It only sucks because other people starting at 8am puts me behind if I have to wait on calling them. It is 8am now for me and I feel like half my day is over.

I feel the same way. I get more done by eight than most.

Latest posts

Back