Love the new hybrid M/C

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_cC44V-LmI]YouTube - 2013 Spy Video New Suzuki 1100 zero emissions ;-)[/ame]

I don't know about that.... Looks good, but i don't think i'd be able to handle all that power... or the price tag...

:p

Actually, California is a true "Garden of Eden" but since we don't want anymore visitors moving in, we made up the story about unemployment, smog, high crime rates, and deplenished water supplies! :p

I second what Havasu said. If it was so horrible why don't people ever leave?

I've heard that northern CA is beautiful. and that the southern half is the problem as far as the image goes...

Yeah, I just came from Northern (wait, we just had a pretty good size earthquake!!!!!) California, was it great!

I thought my garage door was gonna fall on my head, I was busy putting together my new full size drill press.

For me, it was about a 5 second roll, kinda eery. Since you live alot closer to the epicenter, I bet it rocked!

More like rolled, I didn't figure out what it was until the end. I thought something fell out of the rafters onto the garage door that was up. I am glad it wasn't worse or my drill press would have fallen on my jeep.

Latest posts

Back