Last post wins

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was my dads truck. I thought the wheels were just flat ugly, but thats what he wanted.
Oh, I'm winning!!! WooHoo!!!

I'm feeling blue.

But I win so that changed.

blueman.jpg

I need another hobby. Suggestions?

Designing web forums?

I myself would like to start building stained glass again. it is a great art, very time consuming, but sure beautiful when it is done. I also want to expand and start mosaic tile art, that stuff is cool to look at.

Drinking, brewing, shooting, hunting, knifemaking, hiking, scuba diving, kayaking, picking on people on the internet, dwarf tossing, reloading, racing caterpillars, home improvement?

I quit smoking seven years ago.

I just took up rod building but haven't had the time lately to do it. I have also been working on my gun collection.

Designing web forums?

I myself would like to start building stained glass again. it is a great art, very time consuming, but sure beautiful when it is done. I also want to expand and start mosaic tile art, that stuff is cool to look at.

I already do that, I aid new!

I have the ultimate answer, but Austin will probably scoff at this. QUIT SMOKING! :)

I put it on hiatus for four years, I've set a quit date of the first.

I beat you by probably 1 year, Chris. Best thing I ever did, besides getting married.

I kind of feel like four years went to waste, this time I'm kind of having time wrapping my heads around it.

Back