I just rubbed habanero juice in my eye.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
I have been growing chilis and other veggies and today I was starting a new batch of Habanero and breaking apart the dried chilies and then rubbed my eye. I can assure you that you don't want to do this, it feels like my eye is on fire.:eek:

I think it helps if you pee on the burning area... or is it pour milk over it? I can never remember...

I rinsed it with water in it got worse so I dried it and just delt with it. After about 30 minutes it went away and then just a couple minutes ago I rubbed my other eye. I am an idiot!

Maybe you just need to stop gardening for the day and go take a nap on the couch...

Oh....very funny... wouldn't you feel bad if i really was!

And my (wife's) uncle likes me. He meant re-tired, as in i've been tired before. :D

I think it helps if you pee on the burning area... or is it pour milk over it? I can never remember...

I tried that and it didn't help. I think I need to touch chilies first right?

He meant retarded.:eek:
LOL. I saw it coming but it busted me up all the same.

I used to manage kitchens in my younger days. I was chopping up Jalapenos in mass one day and didn't think anything of it. I washed my hands several times and thought I was fine. Then I went pee. I've never had VD, but I can tell you nothing burns more than Jalapenos on your man parts. Now I know this might start something so I want to be as clear as possible. Hand to Jalapenos, Hand to junk, burn, wash, burn worse. Went back to work, started sweating, burned even worse. Make a sig out of that and I'll remove it... Brad. But if you were going to I would suggest "I've never had VD, but I can tell you nothing burns more than Jalapenos on your man parts."

I'm sensing a connection between Moderators/Administrators and manhood/eyes/hot chilis??? :p

Latest posts

Back