I feel violated!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
So The other half go to leave for work this morning and comes back in and says she can't get out of the driveway? So I go outside and see trash all over the street what the heck?:mad: I then realize it was my trash :eek: Someone had either hit my cans with their car or were walking by and threw them as far as they could which is odd because they were so full and so heavy I would have given up. I am going to have to go with "Damn Teenagers". I guess there is a first for everything.

The old fence shocker trick will make them stop doing that, but the Garbage guy might just go past your house next time.

They were probably hanging out the window and just dragging it with their car into something... not that I ever did that.

Sorry man that sucks.

Pics, or it didn't happen!

It was early dark and raining and I was half asleep and didn't have my camera with.

The old fence shocker trick will make them stop doing that, but the Garbage guy might just go past your house next time.

That would work but this is also CA they have a mechanical arm to lift the can for them.

They were probably hanging out the window and just dragging it with their car into something... not that I ever did that.

Sorry man that sucks.

I would suspect that but these cans are very tall and that something would have been my F250 that was parked on the street.:(

I must have been playing tetris before because there is one bag that I can not seem to fit back in the can. I am still shocked on why they would want to, Every week I have been filling them to about 200 pounds with all the work I have been doing in the back and it is hard for me to move them around. Maybe its the trash man that is mad?

Maybe it was a wild animal. Since you have 200 pound bags of garbage I would lean towards a bear, or possibly a yeti. ;)

It was mostly broken concrete and plant tubs and other misc construction materials so maybe a Yeti. It was funny because my trash was everywhere but my green waste can full of leaves was in the road but everything was still inside.

It was mostly broken concrete and plant tubs and other misc construction materials so maybe a Yeti. It was funny because my trash was everywhere but my green waste can full of leaves was in the road but everything was still inside.

The Aggregate Snowman?

Possibly. I just talked to my neighbor and she said they were in the street at midnight when she got home from the ba-err I mean work.

Possibly. I just talked to my neighbor and she said they were in the street at midnight when she got home from the ba-err I mean work.

I don't care where she was. What time to bars in California close, its 2am here.

Or to do it her self. I would get inquisitive.

She says she tried to pick them up but they were to heavy. I don't believe her.

Latest posts

Back