Hey Austin!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I've phish to the punch and have removed my pancreas.

Same address as always?

Please.

It's a good easy to remember P.O. Box.

Would one of you please tell Austin to wear more appropriate attire. I try to tell him his shirt is too small but all he says is "I gotta bring the sexy back". I don't even know what that means but it makes me uncomfortable.

Basically what I'm trying to say is the sexy is gone, I need a sexy revolution and the only way it's getting started is from ill fitting Tshirts sent to me by people who don't understand what an American XL is.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard "Hey Austin, we need to take some pics, put your shirt back on.".

Well, twice I guess.

I guess you are correct. Someone with only 117 posts should not pick on our beloved Administrator. Who is this guy anyways?! :)

Me to! But for two reasons, one the shirt two Who is this Keith guy and how did he make it back from the dead?

I know magic.

Look, I found nickel behind you ear!

Pay me.

I guess you are correct. Someone with only 117 posts should not pick on our beloved Administrator. Who is this guy anyways?! :)

This dude I know. He's on a a couple of other sites, none of them being the biggest of their kind.

So know one knows that Keith guy? Maybe we should ban him for picking on Austin.... :D

I agree. Lets get some torches and pitchforks!

I used his picture of that man with the girl's top as my entry in the "Pictures of the Month" contest in CP! I'm a sure winner!

Austin does not do it online however in person he is an illeist. Yesterday he left me this exact message:

"Keith, this is Austin, calling on behalf of Austin. Austin wants to hang out tonight."

Austin doesn't call. Austin shows up.

So, were you able to hang out with both of them?

Austin was there so was Austin.

Back