Here is what I have been doing.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did tile for a few years before Pipeline and still have all my tools. If I actually try I can do some pretty awesome things with tile. A couple years ago I did a custom BBQ and had cut a logo out of Granite to match the guys company logo, it took forever but turned out sweet. The only part of the kitchen I didn't like was that light colored piece of Travertine on the backsplash, I may switch it out if it doesn't look right when I go up there next.

Wow, how often are people going to be staying in it? My parents weekend house was pretty shabby, especially compared to that.

Maybe a few times a year. I will probably use it the most when I go wheeling up there but other than that sometimes it is easier to stay with the in-laws where it is already warm when we show up and cocktail on the counter. I am headed back up tomorrow with a truck load of furniture for the place.

For our 2 bedroom we had four beds. How many are you going to cram in there?

Only two, One in each room. I don't want to make it a total rental or I would have four bunk beds. I would rather have it nice for me and maybe another couple.

of women

Last edited:
We stayed there over Thanksgiving and it was very nice. Cant wait to go back.

Just your family or everyone?

I figured but it was still cold out.

Jacket cold? I switched to shorts and a t-shirt when I got home. I love Texas... or Global Climate change, or a wizard changing the weather, whatever.

It was sweatshirt cold. For the last week it has been summer out here, I like it.

I do too. Texas is great, it's supposed to get cold this afternoon.

Today is supposed to ok but they are saying it is gonna drop 20 degrees in the next two days. And I am not even ready for winter.

I spent my evening getting a sprinkler set up on a pole 15'" in the air in an attempt to save our two orange trees. It is supposed to be down to about 20 tonight. F'n Alaskans can't keep their cold weather contained!

Latest posts

Back