Floor Sink

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilelliot88

Reaction score
Good evening all, hope everyone is doing great. I'm turning here, as I'm a long time diy guy, and but first time doing this particular job. My floor sink has a cover/drain device and unsure anything about it. It's 16" x 16" and approximately 9" - 10" deep, but doesn't not directly hook to the line. I want to update it for a few reasons. However I'm struggling to find a direct replacement for this unit. What's it called? Recommendations on where to get new one? I appreciate anyone's time and hope one day I can likewise, help someone else out stuck in a predicament. Thanks again if you happen to know fully how to hook it up properly, please let me know that as well. 20230712_092332.jpg

Attachments

• 20230712_092605.jpg
    20230712_092605.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Break the floor out and replace the P-trap under it. Then install a new floor sink and patch the cement.

Floor sinks are available in square 12 x 12. If you don’t need a floor sink, you could put in a mop sink to serve your needs.

Latest posts

Back