CPVC & PVC Pipes & Fittings

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaneDoe

Reaction score
Hey all, Im trying to build a cheap camera stabilizer and really dont know much about pipes & fittings. Before I go to Lowes or Homedepot I want to have what i'm looking for ready. Can you help me figure out.
Picture below is what i'm trying to make. I think I need a 1/2 CPVC tee and a 90 degree elbow and not sure the length of pipe
Thanks in Advance
v3zhj5.jpg

I can't tell the pipe size, but it looks like 3/4" (maybe 1/2") I see 10 45 degree elbows, 3 tees, and less than 3' of pipe. May also have a reducer where the wingnut is installed. PVC should work fine. To assemble this, you will need to build it in two sections and then apply glue and slide the sections together since no unions are shown.

yea..hes right..im almost assuming that its 1/2 inch tho...that's a pretty big wing nut lol:D ...you should put something else in the picture for perspective....

I can't tell the pipe size, but it looks like 3/4" (maybe 1/2") I see 10 45 degree elbows, 3 tees, and less than 3' of pipe. May also have a reducer where the wingnut is installed. PVC should work fine. To assemble this, you will need to build it in two sections and then apply glue and slide the sections together since no unions are shown.

Thanks alot, also do some tees already come with a hole drilled in them or do i have to get it drilled?

It is hard to be certain to tell from the picture, but if it is CPVC, it appears to be 3/4", if PVC, it appears to be 1/2".

T's do not come with holes drilled in them, you will have to drill the hole.

Latest posts

Back