Check out my new shoes!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I don't know if you're going to use them in mud, but i heard somewhere that the MT/Rs suck in mud.... true?
dunno.gif

Chris, PM me if you know much about electrical! Thanks!

I have a friend who is selling his dana 44's, 4.88's, chromoly, and lockers...for a great price, which has caused my son to drool badly, and enticing my son to get off his rear and fix the damage soon hopefully!

I have a friend who is selling his dana 44's, 4.88's, chromoly, and lockers...for a great price, which has caused my son to drool badly, and enticing my son to get off his rear and fix the damage soon hopefully!

Whats he want for them? So when you don't fix your jeep and they are about to go I can buy them.:D

He wants ~$3500, but we are in heavy negotiations right now...actually right now, it's time to jump on the boat, provided my kid didn't drink all my kool aid...if you know what I mean!

I'm digging those flat fenders.

Did I mention I tossed in a front locker and new boom shackles last week?

Last minute I decided I would finally bring down the Scrambler and do some much needed work on it so I couldn't drive 3 cars.

Latest posts

Back