Birth Control and Vodka.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
Apperantly you can not buy both in one transaction. The other half and I went to Rite Aide yesterday evening and they had Vodka on sale so I figured I would grab a bottle for my bar while she was getting her prescription. Well we went over to the pharmacy to check out and were told that we couldn't buy pills and booze together and they wouldn't sell it to us. I had to go to the front checkouts without her and buy the booze. What is this world coming to?

Did you tell them it should come like that in a gift basket with candles and massage oils, they could call it the "I'm Married" package. It could also come with thank you notes to donate the event, birthday, Christmas, you just got a gift basket with birth control and vodka.

rotfl2.gif
rotfl2.gif
rotfl2.gif

I wonder what would have happened if you bought BC pills, condoms, vodka, and an EPT (early pregnancy test)all at once....probably would have smoked the register!

In Ontario you can only buy booze in in two places, the government run 'The beer Store" or the government run "LCBO" (Liquor Control Board of Ontario). These stores sell nothing but booze but they are usually stashed in inconvenient areas and have stupid hours.

In Ontario you can only buy booze in in two places, the government run 'The beer Store" or the government run "LCBO" (Liquor Control Board of Ontario). These stores sell nothing but booze but they are usually stashed in inconvenient areas and have stupid hours.

That's terrible.

Are they full proof liquors and beer at least?

There is always a silver lining.

But then, the other down side, if I understand correctly, is that the gubment taxes the crap out of alcoholic beverages, right?

I hate taxes. They EFing tax everything. Too much comtrol I say. Now back to your regular scheduled birth control and Vodka.

The bonus is that we aren't limited to pissy American beers ;)

We aren't either. America, the land of the good consumer, you name it, we can buy it, as long as it's not sex, drugs, or anything anyone at anytime might disagree with, thereby involving lawsuits.

We aren't either. America, the land of the good consumer, you name it, we can buy it, as long as it's not sex, drugs, or anything anyone at anytime might disagree with, thereby involving lawsuits.

Never been to Vegas I see? :p

I've also had a hankering to see Vegas again. I can do the gambling stuff in Havasu, but I like to walk around all the really expensive shops and look at the $2,000 ash trays!

You need to go to Vegas at least once in your life.

I've been told that, but I don't drink, gamble, enjoy loose women (anymore), like neon signs or magic, I'm not a big fan of buffets. The only real reason to go would be an unhealthy obsession with Hunter S. Thompson that is a hold over from my youth.

I would rent a shark and drive west till I saw bats and an Oakie. I would then turn around and go home, I don't have any motorcycle races to do a write up on.

Latest posts

Back