Bathroom Faucet Handle - width

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eager to learn

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm just a homeowner who needs to replace 2 bathroom sink faucets in 2 different bathrooms as the faucet keeps dripping even when the faucet handle is positioned in the proper turned off position. They are both over 25 years old.

I've perused the Home Depot site and phoned their plumbing dept as well as Ace but nowhere can I find in the specs how wide a handle is.

I can see how far apart each handle is from the spout, the height of the handle but not how wide a handle is.

Have you ever had to use a handle that's tiny?

I want to avoid that but how can I know how wide a handle is?

Thank you.

What does it matter ? Go to the store and measure it. They’re all a little different based off brand and style.

The Moen website seems to have the dimensions you desire...

1705513586568.png

Can you take a picture of your faucet? Most lav faucets are 4" center. Do you have something different?

Thank you all. I'm debating whether to buy the same white faucet handles I have ($116 each at Home Depot) or save and get the chrome handles at HD for $44. The old ones have last 27+ years but nothing is built like they used to be.

Back