Accounting

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertwater

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
Just want to know if anybody else besides me is using (wave accounting) and for those who aren't using it or dont know what it is I strongly recommend checking it out. I do all my invoicing, banking everything involved with my business, and you can link your bank account to it and it automatically categorizes all your spending. for example fuel, vehicle repair,credit card, Materials and graphs everything for easy to read income and expense reports! Keep track of your business in real time. It was a little hard to make the switch but now I've been using wave for 6 months and I can truly say its amazing! I literally bill my customers from my phone. No double entry anymore.

Check it out.
Www.waveaccounting.com

Someone once told me if I ever wanted to make real money that I had to have employes and someone to run the books. Well I got someone to run the books and her name is wave :) and shes free.

That looks it may be worth taking a look at. We used Quick Books. ( I think my son is still using it) The problem with them was every 3-4 years you had to buy a updated program. The cost wasn't cheep. Can you do payroll with your program? I may send him your link.

John

johnjh2o said:
That looks it may be worth taking a look at. We used Quick Books. ( I think my son is still using it) The problem with them was every 3-4 years you had to buy a updated program. The cost wasn't cheep. Can you do payroll with your program? I may send him your link.

John

I'm sure its capable of doing payroll but not sure. The system is still evolving. I switched from quickbooks pro 210.

I run quickbooks with my business. I will also take a look at the other.

Ya. So far there customer service is great and all my info is backed up automatically through them. I ran into problems with backing up my quickbooks on flash drives and my flash drives crashing. But if you have no complaints about quickbooks then no need to change.so far I'm enjoying it.

I have a quick question for everyone--I imagine that many of you are constantly on the go because your projects require you to be on site... does anyone use their iPad to manage your business finances and your client list?

Latest posts

Back