A World Cup Experience

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just not watching so the buzzing will not bother me.

I went out in bought one. I dislike Soccer but I love being irritated. It was conflicting.

Germany have the look of champions after victory over Argentina.

i was very busy so i could not watch in these days ...can anyone tell me what happend in these days.

OK...In a nutshell....Germany looks great, referees still suck, audience still blowing those stupid horns, and the times of the games still suck! That's about the whole nine yards!

OK...In a nutshell....Germany looks great, referees still suck, audience still blowing those stupid horns, and the times of the games still suck! That's about the whole nine yards!

So it's a good thing I am still not watching?

The only game I will watch is the Germany game, tomorrow at 11 AM. That will be the best of all games, I believe.

There are two more matches to be played in this World CUP: Germany vs Uruguay, scheduled on 10th of July for the third place and the final match, scheduled on 11th of July for the championship.

this sunday will be fun day.i'll enjoy.i am very hilarious about it.

The final game was long, with quite a bit of unsportsman like conduct (like a sharp kick in the gut which was deemed to be only a yellow card penalty!), but the winner prevailed! It was good...long and loud with those stupid horns, but now I can relax for the next 4 years. Next time the event will be held in Brazil....I don't know who will be playing well then, but you can be assured the views of those Brazilian women will be fantastic! ;)

yeah it was interesting and full of entertainment.end of world cup really fantastic.we'll watch who will be champion in next world cup.
Brazil is fanatic and its "pretty women".;)

Latest posts

Back