18 foot deep manhole

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes is does.

With great responsibility comes a great need to refrain.

Trust me on this one. I'm one of the most sarcastic foul mouthed people I know.

Busy, I have a crew up in the desert tearing up that road doing a sewer tie in at 12 foot deep and I have another crew local here puting in a fire hydrant assy. I don't have much on the books right now but I could use some time off to get stuff done around the house.

I can appreciate that.

My handle on my toilet broke, I went and replaced it for $5.

The renter doesn't want me doing handy work, but I'm not going to wait two weeks to have a functioning toilet again.

So they know how well you do work then. I would ban you from it as well.

So my famous employee who forgets to show up to work, forgot to show up for work today and still has not called. I take that as a voluntary quit I guess.

Not offer but I am sure they are taken every now and then. I brought in a temp worker for the week and have another guy in mind to hire starting next week.

So it was 6 am and my temp worker (a good friend of mine) was supposed to show up. I give him a call and he says he just woke up, he explained he was up at 4:30 but didn't have to leave til 5 so he went back to sleep.(he lives an hour away from me) I said well leave now and meet me at the park and ride half way to the job (Same distance as driving tio my house but different direction and wouldn't put us behind) He says I don't have the gas to make it there and missing work works out better for me anyway since I have some errands to run. What the hell? Why can't I find guys that can make it to work? You would think guys that really need money would show up.

Sounds like he had no intention of showing up.

I don't get it. I only miss work because I'm sick and can't work through it.

He is just lazy and does stupid things all the time. I try not to rely on him for anything.

I try to be as self reliant as possible, but that's difficult in your field when you need multiple workers.

Yeah I simply cannot do the work I do on my own. I have one guy that is very good but everyone else sucks.

Latest posts

Back