What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposed to get below freezing tonight. There goes all my plants, my back yard is gonna be a desert again.

For God sakes I live less then an hour from the beach why does it freeze here.

Yep, very cold right now. Driving home from looking at Christmas lights in Alta Loma, the bank signs said 39 degrees.

It's raining here. It is forecast we get 3-5 inches of snow with lots of wind. They have already cancelled all kinds of events and night classes...............and it's still only raining out. :confused: I would think they'd wait and see if it really does get blustery snowy or not.

57, I'm shivering. Don't have the heater on and I just took of my shoes.

24 degrees with a decent wind chill, but supposed to get to 40 today. So cold at 5am when I walked the dog, he did his little walk-in-circles routine to poop, but the cold wind blowing in his face shut down every attempt. So I had to hold my warm glove over his little smushed Pekingese face so that he could focus on the mission. Success!
Glad no other dog walkers saw me holding my hand over his face so he could poop...that would be embarrassing.

OK, now I'm really embarrassed just reading that. You reminded me of the old lady down the street who use to wipe the dog's tush after doing its business. It just doesn't seem right IMHO. :eek:

Uh...yeah, right..that old lady sounds crazy, ehem...err, you would never catch me doing anything like that:eek:. I just carry baby wipes in my pocket when I walk the dog in case I decide to go out for ribs or wings or something. Not me, though, nope...never cleaned my dog's butt...heh...:eek:

64 and bright and sunny. It's to nice for winter.

Latest posts

Back