What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one, i guess I need to extend it but then again I don't really care.

The G/F's deceased hubby built a french drain which leads into a 5 gallon bucket buried in the grass. This has obviously clogged up so I am going to cut into the line and send the water into the rose garden, which is about 5" lower than the slab. I just get tired of working on someone else's house and would rather work on my own house.

The G/F's deceased hubby built a french drain which leads into a 5 gallon bucket buried in the grass. This has obviously clogged up so I am going to cut into the line and send the water into the rose garden, which is about 5" lower than the slab. I just get tired of working on someone else's house and would rather work on my own house.

No one wants me to work on there's as a I break stuff. It's on accident but apparently I'm an ogre. The secret is break stuff.

Today is 60 and overcast.

Not bad, a little warm for what we've been having.

It's raining and in the mid 40's. Yuck.

Also not wearing shoes but am wearing pajamas. I'm going back to bed for a bit.

It was very foggy at 6 this morning, the drive to work was a little slow because of that. The rest of the day: overcast until about noon, then gradually clearing, got into the mid 70's.

47 degrees and cloudy. 100% chance of intoxication with a 50% chance of a verbal reprimand if I get caught peeing outside again.
Tomorrow's forecast includes a scattered shower of doom for the Steelers and occasional thunderstorms in my living room if my wife makes chili for the third sunday in a row.

Windy, do your pajamas have the little rubber feet attached?

No, they don't. And I risk a serious fall every time I get out of bed because of that.

47 degrees and cloudy. 100% chance of intoxication with a 50% chance of a verbal reprimand if I get caught peeing outside again.
Tomorrow's forecast includes a scattered shower of doom for the Steelers and occasional thunderstorms in my living room if my wife makes chili for the third sunday in a row.

That is so funny. Thanks for the laugh.

I can't reproduce it reliably, but I have made some really good chili in the past. That means I don't have a recipe, I just got lucky.

Most of my cooking is like that, too. I usually follow a recipe for a time or two to get the hang of the dish. From then on, I wing it. :D

As for chili, I don't like foods very spicey so my chili is usually pretty wussy. :(

Back