What happened to my daily feed ?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludington

Reaction score
My daily feed of updates stopped comming in my email.
I love reading through them , commenting and learning.
Any way to turn that back on ?

Preferences​

Style

Language

Time zone

• Show signatures with messages
  • Receive news and update emails
  • Receive activity summary email
  • Receive email when a new conversation message is received
  • Receive forum activity newsletter
      • Daily
      • Weekly
      • Monthly

Watch content on creation

I checked your settings and all is good to receive daily activity reports. I went ahead and reset your preferences, so maybe it was a "glitch", so if you don't receive activity reports tomorrow, let me know and I will contact the IT Department,

If you have not clicked on any thread and come to the forum for 30 days, it thinks you don't want it. So first it changes to only once a week, then later once a month. And you may need to check your spam email folder as occasionally the email servers will put an email there if they see that email address often.

If you have not clicked on any thread and come to the forum for 30 days, it thinks you don't want it. So first it changes to only once a week, then later once a month. And you may need to check your spam email folder as occasionally the email servers will put an email there if they see that email address often.
Ding ding ding .... they were going to my spam. Nice info, thanks !
Even being an old IT guy, never even occurred to me to check in there.

Well, guess how I found out. I had to ask the head tech since I didn't know about it until I had to ask. So, glad you could find them.

Latest posts

Back