What guns do you own?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is fancy................. and will need a new pic minus something before posting.

i had a nice collection before a terrible boating accident
i had all my guns, my reloading equipment, all my ammo
in a canoe, and was paddling across the mississippi river when a barge swamped my canoe. it ws a terrible accident
i was very sad

here is a yugo ak 47 parts kit. this is a "real" ak from yugoslavia army. it is not a export ak; it has been demilled, i bought a new receiver from nodakspud

after drilling out the old rivets, i sent it out to a gun smith to drill the receiver for me
the ups guy is delivering my ak from the gun smith. we tore the box open and fired 2 30 rd mags to check it out. ups guy shoots pretty good for a guy that wears brown shorts!!

yugo 001.jpg

yugo 002.jpg

yugo 003.jpg

yugo 004.jpg

yugo 005.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

Last edited:
steel target with holes punched in it
k98 yugo, german capture k-98 7mm
shooting 7mm 180 grain fmj yugo milsurp ammo berdan primed

how i hang my targets, 100 yds and 150 yds from my bench

the deer are standing in my range, lol they are lucky my wife is home LOL

001.jpg

pa070811.jpg

P8040081_opt.jpg

P4200076_opt.jpg

P8040083_opt.jpg

Such a terrible shame about the boating accident Frodo. I believe Chris suffered a similar fate with a few guns himself.

I did. I was boating in the Santa Ana river and pig hunting with several guns on board when I hit a rock and put a hole in the boat, I was lucky to make it to shore myself.

briansweirdstuff013.jpg

another gustaf mauser, sitting on my redneck walker
doctor said no deer hunting this year after knee replacement. this was my answer!!!

goes where do, neighbor "hoods" aint safe

P4250071.jpg

I need to swim to the bottom of the river and get a new pic of my collection. I love rifles.

swim away, i'll wait till you dry em off

i have an old smith corona 03a3 that my dad bought from the armory back in '64. i found the original armory paper work/receipt he pd 12 dollars total
this old war horse is SWEET i can hit up to 300 yards with it. only reason i can't hit any farther. i cant see that far
the value of it is up there,,,doesnt matter, it aint for sale
my son will get it
tip for ya from a cop buddy
take your butt plate off, dab a little silicon on the end
plant your thumb print, take picture of print,with pictures of serisl numbers.
morons are to lazy to take the butt plate off, it will bring it home to you if its stolen

I made an excel program that I keep track of all my guns with along with pictures and even serial numbers of scopes and other attachments.

you need to get out of that state before they take them away
keep em in the lake!!

we are open carry here in mississippi, the crime rate for muggings, rape, personal crimes has dropped when they started to get shot.
but the truck break ins have risen, because some stores allow upen carry some dont
we dont spend money where guns are not allowed,

4213914508_thumbs_up.jpg

Last edited:
I'm working on leaving but it will be another ten or so years and by then maybe my company will make money and I will have to stay.

Latest posts

Back