What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havasu, whatever the puncture was, it was small and seemed to be a slow bleed (but I suspect that most of the blood was going inside rather than outside). My cats stay away from the neighbors, but I did consider the possibility of them having done something to him. When we were overseas his nephew bragged to one of my friends that he had shot a bunch of my cats (which the neighbor had promised to take care of while we were gone as one of the conditions of being allowed to stay in our house until we got back- really wish we'd gotten a written contract but my parents trusted the scumbag).

Killing/harming animals is one of the earmarks of a serial killer so I am wary of people who hate animals.

The chest x-ray was done on the side to determine if there was a break in the cat's arm. They didn't do an actual chest x-ray. I'm still kicking myself for not looking harder for the source of the blood but they assured me that it wasn't from him.

I had a headache so I took some Ibuprofen and napped after trying to go for a walk. I went to sleep surrounded by five of my cats and when I woke up they had all left.

I just realized I haven't eaten today...

Chris, I'm sorry about your tractor. I know that is not cheap to fix. Reminds me that mine needs to be repaired. I need to figure out where all of the joints are and find a grease gun and grease the joints, get the old fuel cleaned out and replace it with fresh fuel, and change the battery (the thing won't start).

Woke up at 3am to get an earlier start on my trip to LA. Ridiculous that it takes me over two hours to make it 50 miles away leaving in the 4am hour. Hopefully today will be productive and I can actually make some money, stil waiting for Havasu to show up and guard my tools while I work in this ghetto.

Havasu, whatever the puncture was, it was small and seemed to be a slow bleed (but I suspect that most of the blood was going inside rather than outside). My cats stay away from the neighbors, but I did consider the possibility of them having done something to him. When we were overseas his nephew bragged to one of my friends that he had shot a bunch of my cats (which the neighbor had promised to take care of while we were gone as one of the conditions of being allowed to stay in our house until we got back- really wish we'd gotten a written contract but my parents trusted the scumbag).

Killing/harming animals is one of the earmarks of a serial killer so I am wary of people who hate animals.

The chest x-ray was done on the side to determine if there was a break in the cat's arm. They didn't do an actual chest x-ray. I'm still kicking myself for not looking harder for the source of the blood but they assured me that it wasn't from him.

I had a headache so I took some Ibuprofen and napped after trying to go for a walk. I went to sleep surrounded by five of my cats and when I woke up they had all left.

I just realized I haven't eaten today...

Chris, I'm sorry about your tractor. I know that is not cheap to fix. Reminds me that mine needs to be repaired. I need to figure out where all of the joints are and find a grease gun and grease the joints, get the old fuel cleaned out and replace it with fresh fuel, and change the battery (the thing won't start).

What state are you in?

So I get to my job today and my steel pipe was stolen last night. Here goes another grand.

What state are you in?
Denial. JK. Louisiana. Known for being the fattest state. Also has a lot of corruption. The town I'm in used to be better when we had a good mayor but he was killed in a car accident and every mayor since then has just let the town go downill.

Chris, ugh, stolen pipe is not good. I hate when people steal things. It is one of my pet peeves. Thieves piss me off.

Today I'm trying to get over the blahs and hope to do at least *something*. The litterpans need cleaning again. I'm also looking up how to build a murphy table. I'm thinking if we do remodel the laundry room that maybe I can have a murphy table that folds down and have a chair that can be pulled up so I can sit while sorting laundry. If there was room, I would have a storage bench-seat. I actually have one on the porch that could be used.

Last edited:
Left at 4am for work and just got home at 7:30pm, did I ever mention I hate working in LA especially when I am towing a tractor.

So I get to my job today and my steel pipe was stolen last night. Here goes another grand.

I didn't mean to like that post. Sorry that happened.

Denial. JK. Louisiana. Known for being the fattest state. Also has a lot of corruption. The town I'm in used to be better when we had a good mayor but he was killed in a car accident and every mayor since then has just let the town go downill.

Chris, ugh, stolen pipe is not good. I hate when people steal things. It is one of my pet peeves. Thieves piss me off.

Today I'm trying to get over the blahs and hope to do at least *something*. The litterpans need cleaning again. I'm also looking up how to build a murphy table. I'm thinking if we do remodel the laundry room that maybe I can have a murphy table that folds down and have a chair that can be pulled up so I can sit while sorting laundry. If there was room, I would have a storage bench-seat. I actually have one on the porch that could be used.

So you're in a small town then?

Left at 4am for work and just got home at 7:30pm, did I ever mention I hate working in LA especially when I am towing a tractor.

You have, but what are you going to do? You need it.

Austin, yeah, its a small town and is getting smaller. The population has dropped off by a few thousand over the past few years.

I ended up not being productive yesterday. I went in to feed the cats and check on my friend's house and then stopped by McDonalds only to have a guy come up and tell me that my tire was low and it looked like I had a nail in it. Turns out there were two. The good tire place in town had just closed so we had to go to Walmart where we waited an hour. They said that there were two tacks but that they had not punctured all the way through and that the tire was fine and there was no charge. They claimed they checked the air in all of the tires, but the front passenger one looked low to me. I'll have to check the pressure later.

I'm trying to avoid napping all day today, but I'm already falling asleep.

I am in Las Vegas, having a great time.

What do you play? I like playing a ton of gambling games and I'm good, but I only bet on horse racing.

Austin, yeah, its a small town and is getting smaller. The population has dropped off by a few thousand over the past few years.

I ended up not being productive yesterday. I went in to feed the cats and check on my friend's house and then stopped by McDonalds only to have a guy come up and tell me that my tire was low and it looked like I had a nail in it. Turns out there were two. The good tire place in town had just closed so we had to go to Walmart where we waited an hour. They said that there were two tacks but that they had not punctured all the way through and that the tire was fine and there was no charge. They claimed they checked the air in all of the tires, but the front passenger one looked low to me. I'll have to check the pressure later.

I'm trying to avoid napping all day today, but I'm already falling asleep.

I was asleep by 8:30. I'm thinking of adding a nap to my day, but I don't have the time.

My game is Blackjack (21) but I've found that if I am winning on the table, the g/f is losing at the slots. If I stay off the tables, she will stay off the slots. It's a win-win.

I'm currently looking for a newer mattress so those just might work out great. What city is that in?

Back