Water pressure issues

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Day,
First off thanks very much for all the wonderful help. We ended up having a new well drilled, with them finding the issue was the pipe out to the point was leaking. We now have more pressure than we ever had since we lived here. Thanks for all the head scratching and suggestions to help me out. People should know how fortunate it is that this forum exists.
Glad you have water. How good was the well driller? Did he offer or even mention a Cycle Stop Valve? That is what solves most pump system problems, even helps prevent leaks.

I apologize for such a late response. Our well driller was very good. We ended up going down 40' and he said it was some of the best water he has seen around here, both in quality and quantity. The water passed the tests with flying colors. They did not mention the Cycle Stop Valve.

I can honestly say we have not had water pressure or quality like we do now since we moved in. It was unfortunate to have it happen right after the boiler, but we had the perfect winter to have to deal with something like this. I believe it was 40 degrees out when they drilled. Thats crazy in Northern WI in February! Thanks again for all the kindness and help!

I apologize for such a late response. Our well driller was very good. We ended up going down 40' and he said it was some of the best water he has seen around here, both in quality and quantity. The water passed the tests with flying colors. They did not mention the Cycle Stop Valve.

I can honestly say we have not had water pressure or quality like we do now since we moved in. It was unfortunate to have it happen right after the boiler, but we had the perfect winter to have to deal with something like this. I believe it was 40 degrees out when they drilled. Thats crazy in Northern WI in February! Thanks again for all the kindness and help!
Glad you got it working. Also glad you have good pressure. But the pressure would be much better still and the pump, tank, and everything will last longer if you will add the Cycle Stop Valve the pump guy did not mention or want you to have. A lot of people add a CSV after the pump guys leave as it is easy to do and has many many benefits over the old 40/60 cycling type system.

https://cyclestopvalves.com/pages/reviews

CSV1A with 20 gallon tank cross.png

Latest posts

Back