Thought you all would enjoy this!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Euro WC rear discharge. I had a customer import a small shipping container of plumbing fixtures from Italy, I had to 'splain why the WCs were going into the dumpster.

Yeah but my question is why did you leave the toilet paper backwards? Anybody with the desire for perfection would have "fixed" that!
That toilet is below the equator and below the equator toilet paper dispenses under and tears easy because of the positioning of the earth and it’s gravitational field. This info was passed down from the ancient Annuakki from the Siris star system. It’s teaching from the ancient Sumarians before the great flood.

You don’t watch Ancient Aliens on the history channel? Come’on man

That toilet is below the equator and below the equator toilet paper dispenses under and tears easy because of the positioning of the earth and it’s gravitational field. This info was passed down from the ancient Annuakki from the Siris star system. It’s teaching from the ancient Sumarians before the great flood.

You don’t watch Ancient Aliens on the history channel? Come’on man
No but I have filled the sink in the toilet of an airborne 747 and drained it just as it crossed the equator on the way to Australia just to see if the Coriolis effect would hold true. And it did. The water did not form a spiral vortex but went straight down.

We may have an ancient alien currently occupying the White House, however.

Latest posts

Back