This or that game

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang out.

Do paper work, put it off till 30 minutes before I leave?

Put it off.

Go get to another really long day of work or enjoy my coffe and bed bugs a little longer?

Bed bugs are nice.

Get a pet, make my daughter play with her toys that look like pets?

Get a pet, and then hope that your daughter doesn't abuse the pet and end up with scratches (like my niece).

Drink beer and read PF, or pay attention to my wife?

Drink Beer.

Go do the Valentines thing or continue pretending I am working?

Pretend it's o what she wants anyways.

Got there special lady something for Valentines day, forgot is paying for it now?

Got it kinda. We decided only a card would do since we have just about everything we need and don't need more crap laying around

Go clean the garage or sit on the couch all day?

Couch.

Take more cold medicine, eat more soup?

Before, money over lunches.

Take lunch early, hang out?

Hang out.

Sell my truck to Carmax for a loss or hold out for some human to buy it and possibly cost me more in payments and insurance?

Hold out a little longer.

Pretend to fall and hit my head then spend the rest of the day faking a brain injury, or just leave my coworkers alone?

Actually fall and hit your head.

Burn down carmax for their ridiculous offer or flood carmax for their ridiculous offer?

Flood. It is more biblical, so is not evil.

Should I think it is kinda funny and kinda cool that my dog has taken to howling at the moon, or should I be annoyed by it?

You Should be worried. I guess I will just disconnect the alarm on the fire riser then pop a sprinkler when they close, that should work.

Keep working on planning this job or go have a beer and worry about it tomorrow?

Have a beer and keep working, what's the harm?

Going home for lunch....

Fill my pockets with balloons and leave them in weird places, bring a harmonica and force everyone to listen to my blues ensemble?

Fill your pockets with balloons. How do you even think of this stuff?

Leaving home for lunch.

Chinese or Mexican?

Chinese.

Decided on balloons.

Twist animals (yeah, I can do that) or just leave them untwisted and force people beneath me to marvel at all the snakes I created?

( I have free time, and my job is not difficult.)

Back