This or that game

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait and watch for Santa Claus...

Tell my wife I just bought a new gun, of remain silent and avoid being yelled at?

^Good morning Phish
Get to work
Only bills and junk mail coming! So why bother?

I'm in Phoenix now. Going to trim a very old Grapefruit tree today.
Still dark outside. Never seen my Mom's home this quite before.
She's still sleeping.

Oh yeah - This or that?
post more in the non plumbing related off the wall threads like this one or go help some one in need? maybe I'll go to cityprofile. Haven't really been there much

Breakfast!

To hell with the diet during Superbowl, or still eat healthy? (before you answer understand the house if full of chips, dip, taquitos, hot dogs, beer, etc!)

To hell with it.

Go to the neighbors for the game or stay home and relax and watch it.

Hate them.

Celebrate a team I don't really care for because they beat the bears and saved us all millions or get back to work?

Back to work.

Watched the Super Bowl, did something else?

Did something productive with my time.

Buy mud tires for the back of my S10 so that I can fart around in the woods with it, or buy street tires so that I can save money?

Woods, you know that.

Buy a knee brace and fake an injury for sympathy, just keep doing what I'm doing?

Knee brace, you need to make people worry about you.

Answer the phone with a fake accent, make someone else answer the phone with a fake accent?

Not

Turn off the computer and watch some good TV, or stay on the computer and type worthless crap?

Watch TV since I am almost in zombie mode from too much work.

Go to sleep or have a cocktail?

Turn it on, it's morning.

Clean the office, wait to see if someone else does it?

Back