This or that game

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wash the car and spray her with the hose.
devil-smiley-076.gif

Pan more dirt, or help the boss paint his tractor?

Help the boss if you are looking for browny points.

Sit on my butt all day in the AC or get out and do something? We are in the middle of a little heat wave and it should be about 113 today here.

Sit on your butt... Memphis just got out of a heat-wave and its been about 90 here for the last few days... freakin chilly! :)

Selling a set of speakers tonite for $75... Do I save the money in my fun-fund? or go buy some more SKS mags and ammo?

Save the money. Fun is fun

Go to the jeep parts store to grab my parts or wait till next week when it is cooler?

OOoooo... now THATS a tough one, but I guess I need to change my answer to getting the jeep parts...

Its 4pm, and I am done for the day... do I stay in the office for "appearances" or just bug-out?

Get out while you can, I went and grabbed the parts it wasn't so bad.

Go out and start sanding the CJ or stay in till later?

Well since we are the only 2 playing this game for now... I guess its time to go sand on the CJ... I'm gonna find something to do around here till about 4:45pm CST...

If I have any PTO (paid time off) for work, do I take it once I get a full day built up? or just save it for Christmas? Knowing that i can "work from home" anyway...

save it and you will use it better, heck what am I saying I have everyday off.

Fishing or hunting?

:| Chris, you're such a tease... I have really only ever fished, but REALLY want to hunt this year!

On the hunting topic... once my rifle sells, do I buy a Savage MKII (bolt-action) for about $100-120 or the Remington 597 (semiauto) for about $150-170? Yes they are both 22lr's...

I'd go the remington myself.

Sit in this heat for a few more hours then turn on the AC or turn it on now and have it nice inside?

Jump on the boat and pay someone else to pull the weeds.

Ride a bike or run for excersize?

Bike... definitely the bike...

Chris doesnt count because he is at home... but do you take your lunch everyday? or buy it out?

Since I don't count I usually bring my lunch unless I am out of the house than I grab something.

Car or truck for daily driver?

None... JEEP!!! Well... Cherokee...

Headed to McAlister's to eat with the wife... Memphian on a croissant with Chips or Potato salads?

What is a Memphian? But salad for the answer.

Left over burritos or cereal for lunch?

A Memphian is basically a club sandwich with no bacon and with honeymustard on it already... I got a grilled chicken salad, btw..

Between those... I would eat cereal...

Healthy cereal or colorful cereal?

Colorful. Healthy can hold off for a bit.

Eat breakfast or skip it cause you're running late?

Skip it, I can eat when I'm dead.

Talk to yourself, or make friends?

Talk to yourself it more amusing for those around you.

Take a nap or work in the garage?

Latest posts

Back