This or that game

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niether I like to make my own pizza.

Tomorrow work on the Jeep or the back yard?

I can't decide, but both look fun!

Purchase a vacation home now or wait for prices to drop some more?

If it were me, i'd have to wait for them to drop a lot...

Go to a local amusement park, or go to work (today's forecast is sunny and 96*)?

I already know what i picked :D

Go to work bum. and Mark buy the house.

Sit on my butt all morning or get out and work?

Get out and work!

Chris, we looked at 9 houses up in Lake Arrowhead and the realtor was great and honest. She said there are 1500 active foreclosures now, and expect way more, and her advice was to sit back a bit, because the bottom has yet to drop!

Otah, have fun at the amusement park!

Small house with a 4 car garage....or large house with a 2 car garage?

Small house big garage. That's what I have now but it is still not big enough I want a 4 car.

Do drywall job myself or pay my guy?

Drywall is messy, dusty and horrible work. I did some drywall and swear never again. What took me weeks could be done in hours by professionals.

Trex or natural wood decks?

Natural if you are going with that theme but Trex will last and have no maintnece which is a huge plus if you have no other wood around.

paid my guy to do the drywall but I helped a little.

Sit down relax and have a cocktail or go out and do some work on my place?

Sit down nd relax without the Cocktail.

Wants to go help Chris , or head over to my place for Thanksgiving in August?

I'll head over to your place for food I don't care what month it is.

Relax for a couple hours or work?

I'll be honest, web surfing and listening to music occurs in my life on a daily basis. My choice would be to disconnect from and distractions and watch a good movie!

Michelin or Goodyear?

If installing the 5.9 could be accomplished without many headaches, that is the way to go!

Goodyear or BF Goodrich?

That one is a toss up I like both but have been more loyal to BFG, both make great tires.
The 5.9 would be a fun swap I think, I think I will put it on my list of things to do after the yard and CJ and who knows what project in between.

35's or 37's

35 amd 37. I like to go in circles

Mountin Dew or Poison?

Latest posts

Back