Replacement Basket for Kitchen Sink?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spedprof

Reaction score
Plumber came and installed a new faucet. He also seems to have also changed my sink basket assembly. New one has a flimsy feeling fixed post basket of standard size (Kohler sink) . I wish to replace it with one of better quality and would prefer one with what I think is called an adjustable post or one that just pushes down to seal as I used to have. Can I buy either an adjustable post or one without a post that just presses down to seal?

In either case can you recommend a quality brand for me to get from Ace, Amazon, Home Depot, etc. or even a local plumbing supply store?

Thanks

Just looki9ng for a replacement basket. As the sink itself has not changed, should most replacement baskets fit? and if so, can you recommend a brand that at least has the push down to seal capability. The one I have is only the fixed post fitting into the opening. Thanks again.

Just looki9ng for a replacement basket. As the sink itself has not changed, should most replacement baskets fit? and if so, can you recommend a brand that at least has the push down to seal capability. The one I have is only the fixed post fitting into the opening. Thanks again.
Any standard 3 1/2" basket strainer will fit. We use the Dearborn Brass 15 at work.

Latest posts

Back