Plumbers

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind the paperwork. It's the stresses that get me. I get stressed out when work is slow and I am trying to keep guys working and then I get stressed when we get busy and I don't have the manpower or cash to do these large projects. In my line it can easily take 90-120 days to get paid for work. It's a constant battle to get things approved, yet I am supposed to jump when they say jump.

It's just one headache or another, on the other hand there is benefits there too. I can usually take a day off if I need to and sometimes I can make good money.

Chris is doing good. if we can just get him to stop buying california mountain property and buy a cabin in colorado

chiris, i know a spot, has an a frame cabin, access is by snowmobile 5 mths out of the year ,little stream in a aspen grove

pretty as heck..http://www.hanselmannphotography.com/AllArticles/LastDollarRoad1.html

lotta elk and some bear

I hunt in Colorado every year. Wouldn't mind but that is a long drive to do maintnence.

Back