Last post wins

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
luckrider... I have to laugh every time I see your av... not only due to the nature of the topic in general, but THAT image, with the rt eye open... is MY personal creation. :) I put it a tad low to give that, "tetched" look. ;)

that creepy guy image is a transplant from another forum... something about offroading... hummer's i think...

but yeah, sort of... I'll PM you the link to the entire thread, as I dont want TOO much cross contamination of this lovely plumbing paradise

Brad, it really is a great avatar, but I wished the gif worked for the wink. I couldn't get it to wink because it needed to be resized.

Well I just tried it. It doesn't work again. When I sent it to my photobucket account it told me the file was too large, and when I just browsed my hard drive it resized it.

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 17.9 KB (whichever is smaller).

The file is something x160 which is too large.

Stop winking at me, I'm not interested.

Sweet thanks. I now have a serious avatar on one, and a creepy avatar on another.

Edit: And the extra bit of creepy is now on.

Last edited:
Damnit I'm not interested stop winking at me!

With the timing on the gif once I resized it, it is more of a "peek" than a "wink"...

So he's peeking at me? Still not cool. Not as bad but still.

I thought he was creepy cause he was sending your mother in law things. Did she ever get my package?

I thought he was creepy cause he was sending your mother in law things. Did she ever get my package?

Oh man, does that mean we can get some more pics?

How would it stop? It's momentum is beyond stopping!

like the 1M post wins thread... :D
lol, yeah. I thought my lifer might run out before that ends, but someone said that it really is a life time membership, and it only says 25 years.

Latest posts

Back