Last post wins

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you. See your parents, pastor, girls, everyone is wrong, you did amount to something. Good Job.

Oh, I sent a text to my entire contact list :D

Absolutely, a masterful job of posting, Luckrider. I wish that I had your skill and panache.

Did you notice that waterwelldude tried to sneak in and snatch the prize while you were basking in your well deserved glory? Not to worry, though, I got your back.

I think I tricked you all. I did say the winner gets Oatley's Plumber's Putter. How would I know that since I am not the OP. I stole my prize earlier, and replaced it with a decoy.

It was easy with everyone in a rush to go for the win.

Now I returned the putty back to the OP, and the person who has the last post in this thread before it is closed may obtain it from him.

You have to see toilet hugger about that.

I guess that isn't happening with your post being the last since I am able to post.

BTW, it would help if you had mod powers.

You are probably right there. I am just saying that you could only close this thread with those powers.

Why not. I don't think Kieth will give you mod powers.That would make everyone go :eek:

Latest posts

Back