Last post wins

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The real question is, what do you win? Also.... I now win.
V Cash.
I think at two months I win right? I'm sending myself a check made out to cash!

Good job you! Enjoy!

JF STICKERS! PlumbingForum Stickers! iMarn Stickers! So Many Stickers!

I have more than a few JF decals. I got a few to hand out when I'm out and about, I also carry JF cards. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Reminds me of being on patrol in the low income areas. the little ones would always run up to the black and white asking, "you got stickers?"

Do you?

Yep, we carried DARE cards and since I had a photogenic police dog, I had about 10,000 cards to hand out. Kids would then want my autograph and when I asked why, they would tell me if was ever killed, they might be worth a few bucks. I fooled them, I got out alive!

I'll take some v-cash. You can deposit it in my paypal account Luckrider7 at gmail.com

:D

Yep, we carried DARE cards and since I had a photogenic police dog, I had about 10,000 cards to hand out. Kids would then want my autograph and when I asked why, they would tell me if was ever killed, they might be worth a few bucks. I fooled them, I got out alive!

Wow, that's grim.

But.... but.... but so fast is so butttttt.... SO FAST Fwoosh!

Latest posts

Back