Last post wins

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Malice? I barely knew her.

I found her! "Malice in Wonderland"

Now I hope you appreciate all the time and effort I went into finding this picture just for you. You now it's not that easy to google for an image and then sort through all the results for just the right one. I'm sitting here with a painful ingrown toe nail, my dog puked up on the floor, The wife keeps watering the grass so it grows and now I have to cut it again.

imagesCAUYCL0M.jpg

I had an ingrown toe nail a few months ago, and I was ordered by you know who, who is no longer here, to go to the doctor. I was really freaking out but a quick injection, instant numbness, and snip...all my pain was gone. I highly recommend it!

I also appreciate you taking the time to select my next future ex-wife, even though she does have a close resemblance to my present soon to be ex-wife!

I had an ingrown toe nail a few months ago, and I was ordered by you know who, who is no longer here, to go to the doctor. I was really freaking out but a quick injection, instant numbness, and snip...all my pain was gone. I highly recommend it!

I also appreciate you taking the time to select my next future ex-wife, even though she does have a close resemblance to my present soon to be ex-wife!

Cause she looks angry?

I have an ingrown I've taken to two different doctors. The numbed it, cut it out, said it wouldn't be a problem. After a few months it came back and I've been doing it on my own ever since.

Could be mine too then. Seems I have a way of making women angry.

Just remember, you can't live with them, and you can't kill them. Damn laws............

It's kinda funny, I have a woman that I have never faught with since we met six years ago and we get along all the time and she likes to do averything I like to do. What happened?

It's kinda funny, I have a woman that I have never faught with since we met six years ago and we get along all the time and she likes to do averything I like to do. What happened?

Imaginary? I don't know, I'm not there.

Back