I am seeing a pattern lately

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are any of you guys on Facebook? I am not a FB junky, but I do check in from time to time...

You should be able to find me by searching Brad Taylor Collierville High School. I am on the work VPN from home, so i cant get out to FB right now to get the link anyway...

I am not. I've thought about it.

I always that Facebook was specifically designed for skirt wearing folks. At least, that is what I always tell the wife!

Hey brad I am too lazy and don't know how to look for people on FB and rarely even go on but you guys can search for me Chris Oesterreich and if you find another guy with my last name then be friends with him as well but chances are you won't unless you are from Minnesota because I hear I have family there and in that case be friendly to them as well.

Oh yeah and Havasu you don't know how fresh and non sweaty it feels to wear a skirt until you try.

I remember a few years ago, there was a show on TV where the builders all wore Scottish quilts, saying they were less binding and stopped the sweat. I laughed everytime I watched it...primarily wondering if they were wearing them "commando" style!

I would be to scared of road rash or other items poking and scraping me.

It's obvious Scottish clothing styles did not originate in the Deep South. The ticks in the woods around here would have a high time with kilt wearers.

The kinds of ladies that you will find tramping around the woods in these parts aren't likely to be caught wearing skirts. Their dress up clothes would probably be blue jeans with holes in the knees, or camo bikinis. Not kidding about the camo bikinis, either.:D

It's obvious Scottish clothing styles did not originate in the Deep South. The ticks in the woods around here would have a high time with kilt wearers.

Mosquitoes too. I have nothing against kilts I think it would be great, but getting all bit up in my stuff doesn't sound like fun for anyone. Especially me.

Over on Garag... Working. Living. It takes up quite a bit of my time. You?

Same here, sort of...Not working, lurking on garage, coffee, Jeep, plumbing, and tearing down a termite infested 5' x 8' shed, in order to pour concrete and rebuild it. I know, dumb, but I hate termites, so I'm considering using steel studs, but have never worked with them before......

Me neither good luck! Still bored? Doesn't sound it.

Same here, sort of...Not working, lurking on garage, coffee, Jeep, plumbing, and tearing down a termite infested 5' x 8' shed, in order to pour concrete and rebuild it. I know, dumb, but I hate termites, so I'm considering using steel studs, but have never worked with them before......

Dont they make aluminum studs? I can see them in my mind, but it might just be my imagination...

At least with steel, if you cut one too short, you can add a little back to it. Can't to that quite the same with wood!

Dont they make aluminum studs? I can see them in my mind, but it might just be my imagination...

At least with steel, if you cut one too short, you can add a little back to it. Can't to that quite the same with wood!

Well look what the cat dragged in! Where the heck have you been Brad?

Regarding my framing, I found a real "hungry" contractor who is helping me construct the shed out of cinderblock, which will later be stuccoed to match my house. He poured the footing yeaterday, and will return on Saturday to hopefully finish. Since I will be storing lots of ammunition and reloading supplies inside, I figured I might as well build my own bunker! :p

You should have asked I have done several structures out of steel studs and I am not working for the next week or two. Although I wouldn't pass up on cinders either.

Latest posts

Back