I am seeing a pattern lately

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRad704

Moderation
Reaction score
I think I talk to you two guys more than my "real" friends...

pfonline.png.jpg

I'm real. I am your friend. What else do you need?

I meant the friends who are close enough to be called when its time to move... but thanks for the reassuance otherwise! :D :thumbsup: :hifive: :dancingbanana: :popCorn:

Oh... I forgot...

I would, as long as it was between jobs I am ok. I love traveling to new places even if they have nothing to see. Heck if you are anywhere near Jacksonville I will probably be seeing you sometime as well.

Sorry Havasu but I will still be your friend, and I live close enough to help you move.:D

Last edited:
I wasnt trying to leave anyone out... lo siento mis amigos...

And I tried to get Chris to come help me with something once before, but the 1800mi trip would have made it juuust out of my budget. Btw, my wife calls you my internet sugar-daddy... :rolleyes: HAHAHAHAHAHAAA....

My wife now wants to move here to hawaii....you still game chris?

Name the time and place and I will be there.

I wasnt trying to leave anyone out... lo siento mis amigos...

And I tried to get Chris to come help me with something once before, but the 1800mi trip would have made it juuust out of my budget. Btw, my wife calls you my internet sugar-daddy... :rolleyes: HAHAHAHAHAHAAA....

For me to be your sugar daddy???? No no no that just wouldn't work.

No, I dont need you to come to Memphis and be my sugar-daddy... You've helped me out a couple of times and she just thought it was funny...

I am already part redneck and listen to country so I might just fit in out there.

You must mean Nashville... unfortunately I dont get to live there... and to "fit in" around Memphis, you're gonna have to wear b'ball shorts under your sagging MF&G jeans, and listen to lots of Triple6 Mafia... OH, and 24's on your Caprice would help too...

A friend of mine was showing me pics of a road trip he took and when he got to his drive through Memphis I was shocked. I thought it was starting to look like Detroit. Rough area.

Some parts of the city are absolutely beautiful, and downtown is starting to make a comeback.... but you can go from $500,000 neighborhood to ghetto in about 5 minutes from anywhere...

Some parts of the city are absolutely beautiful, and downtown is starting to make a comeback.... but you can go from $500,000 neighborhood to ghetto in about 5 minutes from anywhere...

So it's alot like California then?

I am glad I live in an area that is alot more conservative and people dress and act pretty normal.

I think every where is that way. I was visiting a friend in SanAntonio and I had to go through the ghetto to get to his parents house that sat u p on the hill. Mansion in the middle of a shanty town. The contrast was startling. So was there securtity system.

I must live in an ok place since I don't have to lock my doors. Many of times I have forgotten to close my garage door at night and nothing has gone missing. Yet....

I grew up with a LEO for a Dad. He taught me to lock windows and doors. Regardless.

Latest posts

Back