5 Guys Burgers

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
This company was just voted as the best burger in Southern California. The problem is that they are relatively new to this area, but have hundreds of restaurants in places east of here. Are they that good?

How could they be voted best burger around and I have never heard of them?

Chris, The nearest one to me is about 25 miles. You have one a few miles south at :
Temecula Commons
40426 Winchester Rd.
Temecula, CA 92591

Tel: 951-296-1955
Fax: 951-296-1958

Why don't you be the official PF tester for us all and check it out. Make sure you compare it to In-N-Out!

If I wasn't heading to the mountains in an hour I would run and grab one now but I guess it will have to wait until Sunday or Monday. I will definitly compare to In and Out. I remember when everyone said Sonic was the best and In and Out is by far better at making a burger.

I did some research and found about 50 of those restaurants are in Indiana. I typed in your city and found that none are within 50 miles of you so the question I have to you is: where the heck is Terre Haute, Indiana?

Answer: at least 50 miles from anywhere that matters.

Hey now....

Right here...
[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=terre+haute,+in&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=40.953203,93.076172&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Terre+Haute,+Vigo,+Indiana&ll=39.698734,-87.220459&spn=2.493583,5.817261&t=h&z=8]terre haute, in - Google Maps[/ame]

Ok, that explains alot. You're 1/2 mile east of Misery, and 1 mile west of B.F. Egypt!

Quit picking on him. He lives within missile range of an interstate, so in redneck terms he is a sophisticated urbanite. Maybe even a metrosexual.

What'd you call me?! :mad:

:D

I only live in the city because i have to. I work in the country, and would much rather be out in the boonies. Quieter that way.

Sorry, I already gave Mark the super secret password to my smilie collection...

Better luck next time...
goink.gif
:D

Otah, I noticed your state is hyperlinked and when I click on it, I get:

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.

So now I need a password to look at Indiana? What is this world coming to?
party0023.gif

Working on something. Will let you know more when we're done.

Back