1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a smaller section than I thought but still deep. Took the bandage off and still bleeding like when it happened.

My wife works for one. To big to stitch. Ointment and gauze for me. Hopefully it stops bleeding by tomorrow.

thats what a regular dr said. cant do, to much damaged tissue.

so being the wise as that i am, my responce was ...get the F--- out..send me a specialiest, you dont know **** about ****.

as you can tell, I am very vocal,

a specialiest showed up. took a look at it said HMMMMMM....hand me a scalpel

cut a "V" slid the "V" section up. over the cut area and sewd it up.

no problem, easy peasey

in the picture, you can see the "V" he cut. the thumb is a 1/2'' shorter than it was, but fore the scar you cant tell

new pictures 196.jpg

Last edited:
I learned a lesson tonight. Don't let your gauze scab up in your finger tip. Just about the most painful thing ever just soaking it to pull it out. Holy hell how can a little hole hurt so flipping much?

Years ago I kicked my alternator fan on my boat while it was at high idle and took out a much of meat, enough for graphing and it didn't hurt nearly this bad. I feel like a baby.

I learned a lesson tonight. Don't let your gauze scab up in your finger tip. Just about the most painful thing ever just soaking it to pull it out. Holy hell how can a little hole hurt so flipping much?

Years ago I kicked my alternator fan on my boat while it was at high idle and took out a much of meat, enough for graphing and it didn't hurt nearly this bad. I feel like a baby.

i always kept neosporin on my finger so the bandage would not stick

1/4 tube of neosporin, wrap the finger up in gauze...do not take it off for 4 or 5 days. then take it off...let it heal in the air

you will be surprised at how many times you bump your finger during the day

this sunday is "tree kill'n" at dulle'n banjers"

about 15 guys an full auto , semi auto,

tannerite, ballons, cans, tv tubes, computer screens, one guy said he was bringing a drone, another said goody a target

brats cokes, ice tea, I think nonnie might bring a pig.

i will take pictures...this is gonna be a hoot

Sounds like a lot of fun. Wish we had good places to blow stuff up around here.

I agree. Sure wish we lived closer.

open invitation any time, does not expire.
give me a weeks notice, i can set up a wing ding crash bang
full blown foot stomp'n good time with some guys that are
the best in the world to hang out with.

<<WARNING>>> you MUST give tubby a sausage biscuit or he will not let you out of the truck

1e7956f98dbe3eea09efef9186742458.jpg

Do you guys think I have adult adhd? I'm starting to think so. I can't have just one thing going on. I have never been able to just sit on the couch and watch tv. Always have to be doing something.

I'm kind of the same. Not one for just sitting and doing nothing, unless there's a hockey game on. I can usually be found outside tinkering with something. I recently gave up stock car racing, I was always used to coming home Monday - Thursday after work and working in the car until I went to bed. Friday, go work then go racing....repeat. Now I usually can be found taring apart broken stuff I would normally just replace to try and fix it (mowers...chainsaws...etc). I was hoping to just play more hockey...that didn't happen :(

Latest posts

Back