1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems this thread has fallen off the radar. Time to revive!

Chris, Here is a new toy you could probably pick up cheap....

ImageUploadedByGlock Forum1459734666.684062.jpg

I don't want that particular one.

If you are in riverside today stop by the target off Tyler, I am paving another 500' of trench.

I worked in the "projects" down town new orleans. we talking 8 story, for REAL "da hood"

we hired a guy to sit on the tail gate 8 hours a day.

the job had an ARMED security guard at night, they kicked his ass and stole his gun

they stole the aluminum framed windows as fast as we put them in. had to install cheap vinyl clad windows

it was a trip working there.

we had a cheap ass radio, was not worth 5 bucks. playing. all of a sudden the music stopped

SOB stole the radio and ran down the street..

Sure is purdy. I just cut the meat of my fingerprint off my ring finger with a pair of cutters on accident. Should probably go to the doctor. I need to learn how to use the proper tool for the job.

Sure is purdy. I just cut the meat of my fingerprint off my ring finger with a pair of cutters on accident. Should probably go to the doctor. I need to learn how to use the proper tool for the job.

buy a bandsaw. and a chain vice

or better yet, buy a chain vice, remove the legs, mount it on the bumper

with a v support at the other end

0q2ynQY.jpg

I was taking a stripped screw out of a PIV tamper switch. Squeezing with my right hand hold tool with left, slipped off screw and took skin and meat with it.

Had to hold it in. Owner of the project was in front of me. He almost fainted, especially when I ripped the remaining chunk of skin off and three it on the ground, wrapped it in my dirty rag and kept working. It was the most painful cut I have ever had. Never knew there were so many nerves in a finger. I'll try and get a picture when I take off the bandage.

Back