WIFE .....Adding a 1/2 bath

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rospaw

Reaction score
Yes, wife wants a half bath added! Husband ..... likes to keep wife happy! (husband like s to add things to his hobby shop ALL THE TIME;)

Quick recap: Ranch on slab. Pop off valve pops on hot water heater blows off outside drain line. Floods half the house with glued down hardwood floors. Ins covers the repairs so wife decides it's time for a few upgrades since we are replacing sheetrock, flooring, trim and kitchen cabinets.

We have a hall full bath that is like new. Backing up to the hall bath she would like a half bath off the dining room area. The toilet will back up directly to the other toilet in the new hall bath with only a 2x4 wall in between. All on slab. How do i tap into that drain? How do i locate where the drain goes? Water will not be an issue that i can tell. 1/2 bath will be 4x6'. It will be a DIY on this job. Have the concrete cutter and a garden spade. (just enough to get me in trouble. Thanks for any and all help and any question please ask away. R

there are companies that locate a drain , i would google locate a drain companies and see what you get .

Back