Who is the biggest / Best internet plumbing supply house?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nukedaddy

Reaction score
Which company selling online has the biggest inventory? Who has the best / most knowledgeable telephone sales staff? Which supplier has the most prompt and reasonably priced shipping?

For pros if you spend enough they ship everything for free. Supplyhouse.com.
Great selection of stuff……

Ive never had to call them. They deliver quick. Order is not always accurate but they take care of any mistakes.
I recommend as others have.

I've used Hodes quite a bit. Nice people and competitive pricing for many items.
Same deal with free shipping if over the trigger.

I've used Hodes quite a bit. Nice people and competitive pricing for many items.
Same deal with free shipping if over the trigger.
I doubt they’ll sell to him. I don’t think he has a business.

Supplyhouse is prompt ... well supplied ... with a good website with very reasonable shipping. ( was $4.95 flat rate)
https://www.supplyhouse.com/

My only observation here is to carefully review the product specs to be sure you are getting what you need.

Example: PEX fittings there are super cheap (usually Bluefin). But most are not DZR. This may or may not be an issue for you depending on your water quality. I didn't catch this before having to redo some stuff.

Otherwise, I buy a lot here. Fittings, pipe, valve boxes, and a couple big things (gas water heaters).

I had an issue with one set of PEX bend supports that would not hold the pipe at all. They immediately refunded me no questions.

I have also used Build.com (Ferguson). Recently purchased a tub and all hardware from them.

Back