Where to find service manual/tech sheet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killermrob83

Reaction score
I have a Kenmore Extra High Capacity 80 Plus, model 625.348832. Anyone know where I can access a tech service manual/information for this unit? Thanks for your time and consideration. Rob

I appreciate the link to the owners manual, IFIXH2O. I already have one of those and was wondering if there is any additional service information that would be more in depth, as in what is available to the service techs. Thanks again.

Wanted to bring this post back to the top to see if anyone else has an idea where to find the additional information. BTW, what is the proper way to repost?

Have you talked to anyone at sears about it? They may have the best shot at getting you a manual, besides the Internet that's my next best guess.

Contacted Sears. They told me to go to sears.com and click on parts direct. Did not find any service information available there. Started up a "Sears" chat, where I was directed to managemylife.com. Did find some troubleshooting question and answer bits, but nothing specific to what I am looking for. Created an account and emailed them for service information whereabouts. They responded with KenmoreWater.com. This site has some great softener information for those that aren't too familiar with operation and maintenance, but nothing in major detail. Soooooooo, I'm still searching.

Ah ok gotcha. I'm not sure where to direct you. What specifically are you wondering? Someone might be able to answer a question you may have about a water heater or setup, It's looking like you may not find this manual/info especially if the manufacturer can't give you a straight answer.

While disassembling the unit, I found a tech sheet stuffed in behind the control panel. If anyone is interested in having this info, let me know and I can attempt to get it out to you. Thanks for all of the responses.. Rob

Back